Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any tutorial videos on the internet that explain how to throw pitches with an unscuffed wiffleball?

I've been playing with this technique since last fall when I entered into a wiffleball tournament and the rules forbid us to use scuffed wiflleballs. I saw other pitchers throwing risers and sinkers with brand new balls! I accidently learned how to pitch the sinker in that tournament out of desperation to remain competitive. It was too late however. I pitched four scoreless innings before giving up a homerun and the game. I've learned the knuckleball, a sharp curve, and yes, the sinker. I can throw the screwball too but I can't control it. I'm planning on making a video soon but I'm not ready to do so until I get all my pitches down.Are there any tutorial videos on the internet that explain how to throw pitches with an unscuffed wiffleball?
look on youtube and search whiffleball pitches. Theres boatload of videos on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment